The Masters Club Award recognizes outstanding professionalism in the real estate industry, including in its criteria exemplary performance in education; a commitment to serving the community; and achievement in sales, property management or appraisal of real property.
Applications covering the previous year are accepted through January 31st of the current year. Winners are announced in March. The following criteria is reviewed by the committee each year and may be subject to change. Each applicant:
- Must be in good standing with the Aurora Association of REALTORS®
- Have production of $4 million and 12 transactions.
- Attend education (points given for classes and/or degrees attained)
- Participation (points given for REALTOR & Community events)
Download The Updated 2016 Masters Club Application Forms:
- 2018 Masters Club Form (PDF)
- Appraisal Tally Sheet (PDF)
- Listings Sold Tally Sheet (PDF)
- Property Management Tally Sheet (PDF)
- Sales Tally Sheet (PDF)