The Top Ten Reasons to Invest in RPAC RPAC
If real estate is your profession, politics is your business.
Invest in your industry’s future through RPAC.
- RPAC works at all levels of government. Seventy percent stays state and local. Most of the money stays in your backyard for issues like property taxes, yard sign ordinances and disclosure requirements.
- RPAC is truly non-partisan. We support the REALTOR® Party! It’s not about Republicans or Democrats, liberals or conservatives. The REALTOR® Party is focused only on issues that matter to you and your clients.
- Advocacy in the REALTOR® Party is as easy as: Vote. Act. Invest. Get engaged. Make a difference. If we’re not at the table, we’re on the menu.
- RPAC supports our clients and community. It’s not about us as REALTORS®. It’s not charity, but it’s not self-serving, either. Every home sale puts an average of $61,000 into the local economy. RPAC helps your clients’ livelihood, lifestyles and personal wealth.
- RPAC is like insurance for your business. It protects you more than you know. You’ve got insurance for your home, your car and your health, right? Why not your profession?
- RPAC protects private property rights and promotes homeownership. More closings for you by being a champion for you in areas that count.
- You can invest on a monthly/quarterly basis. Invest the amount that’s right for you and your business. It’s easy and affordable!
- Mortgage Interest Deduction and other tax benefits are cool. They’re cool – seriously. So are the 30-year mortgage, property tax deduction, flood insurance and a bunch of other benefits that make homeownership affordable and accessible.
- Investing in RPAC saves you from having to read legislation and go to the Capitol yourself. You have a lawyer to protect your rights, a banker to protect your money, and insurance to protect your home and property. RPAC protects your livelihood.
- Many of your peers are investors – will you join them? RPAC is important to many of your colleagues, and it will mean a lot for you to join them as an investor.